Watch overview and learn the latest member & leader resources in your G7 membership.
Winning Results Initiative
Winning Results Check-ins
- Desired Outcomes: Share updated member expectations for winning results & hear feedback from leaders. This is required of all chapter boards. These chapters require scheduling (as of Dec 22, 2022):
- FL: Oviedo
- IL: Libertyville, Palatine
- MN: Bloomington, Duluth / Hermantown, Lakeville, True North Connections
- PA: Pittsburgh / South Hills
- Chapter Presidents: Coordinate board availability and schedule your check-in.
Chapter SCorecards (coming soon)
- Purpose: G7 App reporting on key metrics for accountability in networking activity.
ROLE UPGRADE TO EVENT DIRECTOR
- Summary: The Secretary role has been eliminated, and such leaders now display as Event Director. Chapter Boards: Read full explanation and discuss as a team.
TRAINING & RESOURCES
- Monday, Dec 7: "12 Steps to Effective Networking" (pt. 2)
- Monday, November 31 + Monday, December 14
- Ending weekly format in 2023, transitioning to "Chapter Supercharge" Cohort
NETWORKING EVENT ROSTER
- Summary: Excel spreadsheet online for streamlined planning of 7 G’s
- Customizable, printable agenda including upgraded outline for running chapter events
- Tweaks for streamlined entry of networking activities
- Tutorials for entering networking activities