Regional Manager — Ohio
Business Networking, Marketplace Ministry, Sales & Marketing
What's your role at G7?
I am the Ohio Regional Manager responsible for launching new chapters by recruiting and discipling chapter leaders throughout Ohio, whose State motto is, "With God all things are possible."
Amen + amen! Go Buckeyes!
Why are passionate about G7?
I am very passionate about G7 because I can finally merge all of my spiritual and professional gifts into one mission. I love being a G7 marketplace minister because I'm able to connect, disciple and exhort the Church body while we're working. I never thought this opportunity would ever come my way, but "with God all things are possible!"
What's your background?
I've spent nearly all of my professional life focusing on helping all types of businesses and organizations grow their revenue by keeping ahead of their competition. My professional titles have ranged from "Sales Rep" to "National Sales Director" to "Owner" in many various local, regional, national or international industries such as telecommunications, real estate, mortgage lending, sales, advertising, marketing, and the world-wide-web. My favorite roles have always involved connecting and promoting Christians in the marketplace which is why I joined G7 as the Regional Manager for the Great State of Ohio.
What do you like doing when you're not working?
I love spending as much time as possible with the Lord, with His Church, and with my family. My wife Joanne and I have been married since 1999. Our hobbies include year-round School and AAU basketball games with our MVP Point Guard son, Dylan. As a family, we are always seeking our next AirBnB adventure especially throughout Ohio. Finally, we love traveling to see our families in New Jersey and in Florida every year.
What's your favorite book of the bible, and why?
This is not an easy answer for a former youth pastor, but I would have to say my favorite book of the bible is Philippians and here's why:
- "For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain."
- "...at the name of Jesus every knee should bow... and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord."
- "I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
- "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!"
- "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."
- My prep school motto: "Finally, brethren, whatever thins are true, whatever things are noble, whatever thins are just, whatever thins are pure, whatever thins are lovely, whatever thins are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy, mediate on these things."
- My life verse: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."