Faith & Religious Expression Policies
G7 Networking with Purpose
Mission & Purpose
G7 Networking Inc. is a Christian networking organization that exists to drive referral business through our members while facilitating personal, professional, and spiritual growth. Our vision is to enable commerce and connectivity with biblical principles by creating the largest Christian business network on Earth.
Statement of Faith
The Appendices attached hereto are incorporated as if fully set forth herein and shall guide all Directors and Officers in fulfilling their duties. G7 Networking Inc. wishes to hold and root its mission in sincerely held religious beliefs rooted in the following foundational truths:
- The Triune God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:13-17, 28:19.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1, 14; 1 Corinthians 15:47;Titus 2:13.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person. John 14:16-17, 26; 16:13-14.
- The Old and New Testaments are God’s divinely inspired words. Matthew 24:35; 2 Timothy 3:16; Revelation 22:18-19; Proverbs 30:5-6.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. Romans 3:23; 6:23.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all people. John 3:3, 16-17; Romans 10:9-10.
- By confessing their sins, every Believer will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness. James 5:16, 1 John 1:9.
- Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6.
- It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak with new tongues. Not all believers speak in tongues, but this experience is available to all who ask. Mark 16:17; Acts 2:4, 38-39; 19:6; Ephesians 5:18.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer. Psalm 103:3; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17.
- Every believer is to grow up in the Lord through study of the Bible, prayer, and renewing of the mind. Matthew 26:41; Luke 18:1; Romans 8:1-11; 12:1-2.
Statement of Religious Purpose
1. The owners of G7 Networking Inc. are followers of Jesus Christ devoted to the orthodox Christian faith and committed to applying biblical principles in all facets of life.
2. The owners believe that Jesus Christ requires all His followers strive to live their lives in a manner that is consistent with the precepts and doctrines of their faith, which are grounded solely in the Bible.
3. The owners therefore seek to operate G7 Networking Inc. in accordance with the principles of their faith and strive to make all business decisions according to biblical principles.
4. In light of the owners' faith, G7 Networking Inc. exists to bring glory to God and share His truth with its employees, members, and community by serving them according to principles that honor and glorify Him.
5. To this end, G7 Networking Inc. seeks always to fulfill Jesus' command to love our neighbors as ourselves and to do unto others as we would have done unto us by serving our members with love and excellence.
6. G7 Networking Inc. wants its service to the community to bear witness to its owners' faith in Christ, and also to Christ's Lordship over its owners' lives.
7. For this reason, G7 Networking Inc. reserves the right to decline a request for services or membership that would require it to engage in or host expression that violates its owners' religious beliefs.
8. Therefore, while G7 Networking Inc.'s primary function is to deliver excellent biblically-oriented networking and resources to the marketplace, it also seeks to share the Gospel with non-believers who desire G7 Networking Inc. membership benefits.
9. The owners of G7 Networking Inc. will prioritize the above religious, ethical, and moral principles regardless of the impact on profit.
Statement on the Sanctity of Human Life
We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including babies in the womb, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
General Policy on Company Expression
G7 Networking Inc. engages in its own expression through many of the services it provides. In so doing, G7 Networking Inc. intentionally expresses messages that promote aspects of its owners' Christian faith, or views consistent with that faith. For this reason, G7 Networking Inc. reserves the right to decline requests for services that would require it to violate its owners' religious beliefs, e.g. expressing messages or promoting events.
General Customer Relations Policy
The owners of G7 Networking Inc. operate the business according to the principles of their biblical faith. In keeping with those principles, employees and members must treat every person with compassion, kindness, respect, and dignity while at work. Employees of G7 Networking Inc. must verify in writing that they have reviewed this policy and agree to follow it.
In the event a member requests a service that would or might involve expressing a message contrary to the owners' faith, the employee must politely defer an answer until he or she has consulted with the owners or their designee. If instructed to decline the service, the employee must explain that the requested service would communicate a message that G7 Networking Inc. is unwilling to express.