Instructions for Chapter Use
What is the Recruitment Analyzer?
This G7 resource is a group exercise to help chapters get strategic about a) focusing their recruitment efforts, and b) supporting each other’s businesses. Let’s get started!
Each member (or guest) completes the INDIVIDUAL WORKSHEET.
- Review the full list of categories. Circle ALL relevant categories you currently or would like to get referrals.
- Write your top referral sources under the “My Top 5” column.
- NOTE: If there's a specific industry that benefits you but is not on the list, please write them in.
- For each category, write down 2 personal colleagues, whether in or outside of your chapter.
Each member fills out their own SUMMARY SHEET together.
- Go around the room & share your individual "My Top 5" referral categories.
- Using their own summary sheet, each member records those categories (not the associate names), so that everyone is tracking with each other’s referral sources.
Appoint one person to text a high-res picture of their completed SUMMARY SHEET to:
+1 (651) 300-4068
- Record guest's personal business category in any space nearby.
- Please ensure it’s legible.
G7 will send a RECRUITMENT ANALYZER REPORT. Review these results together.
- At your next chapter event, use its recommendations to build out an action-driven plan for recruiting & sharing new business.
- As chapters change, so do your networking targets. For best results, do the Recruitment Analyzer with each +4 member increase OR every 6 months.
- Save time @ your chapter event. Ask your members to complete the individual worksheet prior to your chapter event.